overnight & Day CAMPS
Camp Chestermere is holding Overnight and Day Camps for the Summer 2022 season - HOPE! We will be working closely with AHS in order to provide programming that will ensure the health and safety of all participants as more information comes out, while still maintaining a fun and exciting camp experience. We will have all campers run through pre-approved activities including Archery, Target-shooting, Power-tubing, Kayaking, Wall-Climbing, Beach Time, Arts & Crafts and so much more. Activities will be tailored to the campers' age group. We will be diligently following the expectations laid out by AHS as the safety of your children is paramount. We are incredibly thrilled to bring you Overnight & Day Camp again this year!
Below is our Summer 2022 Overnight Camp Schedule! Each week is $400/camper*. Themes are outlined beside each week.
July 3-8.................................Ages 7-11 (Circus)
July 10-15............Ages 11-15 (Time Travellers)
July 17-22..Ages 7-11 (Welcome to the Jungle)
July 24-29......................Ages 11-15 (Medieval)
*Aug 1-5....................Ages 11-15 (Let's Game)*
Aug 7-12.....................Ages 7-11 (Willy Wonka)
Aug 14-19.......................Ages 11-15 (Survivor)
Aug 21-26..........Ages 7-11 (Heroes vs Villains)
*Aug 1-5 Overnight Camp is only $335*
Below is our Summer 2022 Day Camp Schedule! Each week is $285/camper*. Themes are outlined beside each week.
July 4-8................................Ages 5-13 (Circus)
July 11-15.............Ages 5-13 (Time Travellers)
July 18-22..Ages 5-13 (Welcome to the Jungle)
July 25-29........................Ages 5-13 (Medieval)
Aug 2-5.......................Ages 5-13 (Let's Game)*
Aug 8-12.....................Ages 5-13 (Willy Wonka)
Aug 15-19.........................Ages 5-13 (Survivor)
Aug 22-26..........Ages 5-13 (Heroes vs Villains)
Aug 29 - Sept 1 ($40/day).................Ages 5-13 (High Seas)
*Aug 2-5 Day Camp is only $230*
Drop-off for day camps runs from 8AM-9AM each day, with early drop-off (7:30AM-8AM) available at an additional cost. Pick-up for day camps runs from 4:15PM-5PM each day, with late pick-up (5PM-5:30PM) available at an additional cost.
Below are our School Year Camps for the 2021/22 Season. Each weekend is just $80/camper.
October 15-17...........................Ages 11-15
March 11-13................................Ages 7-11
Please note that both overnight and day options are the same price. Cost for CLTD's for a SYC is $70.
Each one of our camps are tailor made to the theme assigned for the week. We change our regular activities, plan our wide games, and run special events - all creatively planned new just for that theme. We hold a theme dinner each week where campers and staff are encouraged to dress up in something that resemble that theme and the dining hall is fully decorated. Each of the weeks themes are planned in early May and prepared in full leading up to the summer by our program staff. Making these themes a unique experience every summer. For more clarity on each of the weeks, feel free to contact our office.
AVAILABILITY & MORE...
2022 camp policies
In accordance with government procedure, Camp Chestermere has updated our policies for the 2022 season. We ask that you please take a minute to read through the following information.
Age Specific Camps:
- Camps will only be made visible to you if your child is eligible to participate.
- Camp Chestermere reserves the right to decline applications of campers who do not meet age eligibility requirements, who have not completed the required forms, or *who have not paid their registration fees in advance of their selected camp.
- Activities are tailored to the age of the children.
- Total payment of all registration fees is due in advance of your selected camp, entry to camp will not be permitted if any fees are left outstanding.
- If you are registered for the Day Camp Program, all meals need to be prepared from home and brought to the camp. Camp will be providing a Friday lunch to all Day Campers. All campers in overnight will have their meals prepared for them by our kitchen staff.
- Camp Chestermere will not be providing anything to heat up the meals your day camper brings to camp.
Helping All Campers Succeed
- Our Helping All Campers Succeed Program is running for Summer 2022! We ask that any parents/guardians who require 1:1-1:3 for their child(ren) indicate as such in your registration, and we will contact you to discuss if / how we can help your child have a successful week. We encourage you to register early for this heavily requested program.
- Camp Chestermere requires a deposit of at least $100.00 if full payment cannot be made. This deposit will be used to secure your child(ren)s spot in their selected week(s), while the remaining balance will be automatically billed to the credit card on file on July 1, 2022. This $100.00 deposit must be remitted via credit card online (Visa or MasterCard only - Visa Debit is not accepted) in advance of your selected camp(s).
- If you wish to pay either via e-transfer or in-person using debit, cheque or cash, you will be required to contact our camp office.
- Cheques and post-dated cheques must be mailed in and received in advance of your selected camp.
- All outstanding fees must be paid in advance of your select camp in order for your child(ren) to be permitted entry.
Due to capacity, your application may be waitlisted for one or more sessions of your selected registration items. Please note that you will be advised immediately should space be made available, though we cannot predict nor guarantee your camper will be admitted. If you wish to secure a spot in one of our day or overnight camps, we kindly ask that you register according to the above availability.
Financial Assistance Information - Jar Jar's Kids
- If you require Financial Assistance, you will be required to fill out our financial assistance application. Ensure to include the most recent tax year's notice of assessment form, indicating your households total annual income. We will also require written confirmation of what you are able to contribute towards your child(ren)s camp to proceed with your application. We cannot guarantee sponsorship towards camps for the 2022 season.
- If you cancel your registration with 15 days or more in advance of your selected camp, you will receive a full refund of your registration fees.
- If you cancel your registration between 7-14 days in advance of your selected camp, you will receive a 50% refund of your registration fees.
- If you cancel your registration 0-6 days in advance of your selected camp, you will receive no refund of your registration fees.
- No refunds will be provided for campers who are removed from programming for any reason once their week of camp has begun.
* * * Any questions or concerns regarding this policy should be directed to our camp office.
Click for packing lists, drop off times and more information for our...
1. Sibling - Your family can receive $20 off per camper registration after the first full price camper you register.*
2. Full Summer - Contact us to find out more if you want to send your child to camp for the entire summer.*
**Deals apply to Summer Day/Overnight Camps ONLY.**